How I Beat Ecxema

How long has it been since you could go out into the sun for a tan, or went out in short sleeves and tennis shorts?

The challenge and search for an ecxema remedy started on a long driving trip in the 90's. I was moving from Southern Florida to New Mexico for business purposes. It worked out that the vehicle transport went this way. I first drove the 2200+ miles in a company vehicle, then within a few weeks flew back to drive my personal vehicle to the new home. So almost 5000 miles driving in a fairly short period. I know Truckers do this all the time, but in the vehicles I had driven this wasn't done often. The challenge I speak of started as an innocuous dime sized spot on my butt. It didn't seem like much. Was that a wrong statement. While not a life threatening malady I was to find over time that it can be much more than an inconvenience.

The education was very slow because the spread of this 'skin problem' was extremely slow. It was probably 3 to 4 years before I noticed that I was adapting parts of my life and everyday actions to this 'challenge'. It had slowly shown it's effects on more and more of my body, sometimes in forms I didn't connect to those original 'dime size' spots. I often had to wear leather work gloves and long sleeves to keep the sun off of affected areas. This was necessary if steroids were used topically where the sun would hit. The gloves clashed with my suit. Long sleeves with a suit are OK. Summer in the High Desert will usually make you wish for short sleeves.

At some point outbreaks would find me in bandages on my arms and/or legs. Thankfully I had very little facial effects, I can imagine how this would have been an extremely different situation. Even in my position it was having consequences in my work. My customers were understanding, but what was the impression on a new person to bandages and such? I can only guess.

This went on for years, actually 10 or more.

Various Doctors treated these 'symptoms'. Some even treated this with antibiotics because the inflammation could get so red that in looked like a bacterial infection, at times even with drainage. The skin on healing could be so thin and fragile it was like a babies skin. More than once the new skin split open on my hands from just making a fist. Even when a Doctor would treat this as more than a collection of symptoms the results were nowhere near a return to the symptom free past.

The situation went on, getting slowly worse until I discovered a common link with other seemingly unrelated minor maladies, and some maybe not so minor. Imagine the surprise when a topical fungus treatment showed positive, helpful relief.

I know what you're saying; yeah, sure.

Naturally I had tried Homeopathic remedies and supplements over these years figuring 'something has to work'. There were over time, hundreds of nutritional supplements tried, various lotions and creams many of which seemed to effect a change. The changes were usually temporary and ultimately disappointing.

Through prolonged research over years it became more obvious that this challenge may well be related to other symptoms. Most related symptoms were minor: curious allergies, various digestive disruptions, food allergies, minor aches and pains, brain fog, chronic fatigue, dandruff even. Many symptoms were accepted as part of 'getting older'. But I'm not old yet!

For a period of time food allergies became quite challenging. They eventually led to 2 years of allergen treatments using hypodermic needles. I had actually become allergic to everyday foods. Allergies to corn, wheat, rice, and dairy products mean there are few meals that you can eat without disturbing effects.

The research eventually brought me to develop sites and article repositories to bring this collected information together for access from one place. Many other sites describing seemingly unrelated symptoms can be accessed through these resources.

Our self-education continues.

I eventually began a regimen using some of the solutions explained on these sites, some in a daily regimen and some as needed. You can benefit from my long trial and error education avoiding the 'dead ends' and 'false starts'.

The first step, although seemingly unrelated is an intestinal purge. Followed by a comprehensive attack on the underlying pathology and then the regimen shows you how to maintain your newly restored health and energy with its new possibilities.

Some of these supplement and nutritional programs require a membership, but don't require a purchase.

Check with your Physician and if acceptable to them, the regimen will have you feeling better than you thought you could feel again in a few months.

You will be able to maintain this new found level of health easily once attained.

P. S. It's time to take your life, energy and social life back. Are You Ready?

P. S. S. This is the First Step to your new outlook. Don't deny yourself the good health that you remember.
Copyright © 2006

C. R. Ellsworth is retired and living in the 'Great North Woods'.
He's been involved in On-Line & Network Marketing since 2000.


Source: http://www.classicarticles.com/Article/How-I-Beat-Ecxema/17537

No comments: