Hair are a reflection of your health & personality. Hair is a remarkably tough material. It can stand up to considerable abuse, but over time your hair gets damaged or loses its natural properties. If taken care off they can add to your beauty. Nutrition is the key to healthy hairs. Nutrition is the most effective way of getting awesome hair. Hair is a filamentous outgrowth of dead cells from skin, found only on mammals. It projects from the epidermis, though it grows from hair follicles deep in the dermis. Although many other life forms, especially insects, show filamentous outgrowths, these are not considered "hair" in the accepted meaning of the term. Humans have three different types of hair: Lanugo, the fine hair that covers nearly the entire body of fetuses. Vellus hair, the short, fine, "peach fuzz" body hair that grows in most places on the human body in both sexes. Terminal hair, the fully developed hair, which is generally longer, coarser, thicker, and darker than vellus hair. Hair texture is measured by the degree of which one's hair is either fine or coarse, which in turn varies according to the diameter of each individual hair.
Many hair care products is available in market. Head massage is a beautiful relaxing treatment practiced for thousands of years. Shampoos are designed to cleanse the hair and scalp, removing dirt and grime without stripping away too much of the natural sebum. Hair straightening is a technique used to eliminate curls and reduce wavy hair in which the basic structure of curly or wavy hair is changed to a straight form. Some important hair and scalp care is necessary for those donning the stylish braids. Dabbing a bit of sunblock on the scalp is critical to preventing sunburn. Hair extensions are a huge self-esteem booster because they give women the opportunity to get the long hair style look without the wait Hair extensions are individually glued to your own hair, causing damage to your hair and head. Hair rinse is one of the important ways by which we can protect the hair, make it smooth and easier to manage. Instead of running for costly hair products. Hair Brush is very necessary for getting beautiful hair. Beautiful Hair is an asset for any woman. Hair Conditioner is a way of giving the hair the nourishment it needs to look good. The hair follicles receive nourishment from the bloodstream, but the hair shafts ceases to receive nourishment by way of external care.
Hair Care Tips.
1.Castol Oil is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
2. If your hair is thin, wavy, curly or stick straight, try to accept the fact and don't be embarresed and torture your hair by using strong chemicals that may damage it just to straighten it or curl it.
3. Wash hair with tea once in a week.
4. Proper hair care is the use of proper hair care products and proper hair care techniques. Different types of hair need different hair-care products. The use of wrong products for hair care may even damage your hair permanently.
5. Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
6. After cleansing, the scalp and hair need toning exercise. The toning of scalp and hair is achieved by gently massaging the head. This helps in stimulating and invigorating the blood circulation required for the healthy growth of hair.
7. Soak a handful of gooseberry in a cup of milk for two hours. Make it as a paste and apply it on your hair.
8. Maintain your hair with pride and consistency. Depending on the length and style, have it trimmed appropriately. If you wear your hair short, have the style refreshed every 3-4 weeks. If you are growing your hair longer, have it trimmed every 6-8 weeks to remove split ends.
9. Coconut Oil Massage: Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing with a hair shampoo. Let it soak. Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your hair after an hour or so.
10. Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoon of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair. Wash it after some time.